Monday, April 19, 2010

Are there skinny girls in heaven?

I wish I could specialize in food restriction. I feel like it's my job to be thin. I feel like if I don't restrict my calories or have thighs that don't touch, I'm not a true LA girl. It doesn't matter if you've spent years in Los Angeles, even your whole life, you're not an Angel if you're not weightless. And isn't that the english translation of Los Angeles? 'The Angels'. And what is society's perception of an angel? Perhaps, skinny limbs and prominent cheekbones; floating, glowing girls with smooth skin and long, shiny flowing hair? Believe me, I thrive to reach that standard; to be someone special who's wanted by everyone and seen as the prettiest of all pretties. If someone disagrees with this statement, please come forward. Explain to me...attempt to convince me...that there is more to Los Angeles than being the sexiest thing in a short, short dress.

1 comment:

  1. hey, I've been following your blog for a while now, and I remember when I first started following you were like, 117, and had posted some pics on PT. You should post new pics now that you're 104! I mean, it would be so inspirational! You are amazing. :]

    ReplyDelete